Thursday, June 17, 2010

Virus of 'ur', percieved in my behavior

I appeared in the paper of ‘Electronic Media’ on Thursday and noticed an interesting change in my writing skills, which forced me to think.

Initially, I started to write with the confidence because question paper was giving smile for those people who came to appear after tough preparation of the paper. I completed four questions within two hours and one question was remaining to complete and one hour was still left.

Don’t know why I was in mood to enjoy the time but was lacking the option to enjoy. Even I threw few comments for teachers, went washroom and also went through daydreaming. In the whole process, I forgot that one-hour means not having the ownership of complete world.

The bell (informing only 15 minutes are left) rang then I realized that I have completed only half of the question within 45 minutes and half remaining was still left to complete.

I jumped in the normal challenge to complete half of remaining part. It was quite normal that my speed was a bit fast comparatively. Then, I noticed that I am struggling with my one of behavior about which I was not aware till the time.

When words like ‘Your’ were coming in the writing, I was writing like ‘ur’ a SMS language. It occurred continuously and I was either erasing the already written word or taking a pause while such words are coming in the writing, so that such mistakes could be avoided.

Now, I am thinking that I am not the person who enjoy typing message and also avoid sending it. Then how have I learned these habits? What would be the process of learning such flaws in personality? And if I am not unique on the earth (I know I am not) then the most important that how easy to learn these things which unhealthy for our cultures, traditions and languages?


6 comments:

  1. This is lack of sheer involvment. It happens when one starts feeling safe after granting a mere seat in any of professional courses. Journalism requires involvement and deep study. those who say that unfaithfulness and 'fraudy' relationship management are pillers for journalism, one should must untowards of that unfortunate fellow.
    Xams should be taken seriousely other wise leave them. Respect that particular time while you are writing xams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. message to karte nahi ho phir ye kaha se sikha. padhne walon ko aise discourage nahi karte khud bhi padhne par dhyan dete hai.

    ............hemlata

    ReplyDelete
  3. as u know ye virus hai aur aaj kal ye viral bahut zor se phail raha hai, fikra karne ki baat nahi hai. u r not alone.
    ......aparna jha

    ReplyDelete
  4. One thing i learnt from this blog...when BIG B is also reading then never be too romantic with our own thoughts...ha ha ha!!!!
    Anyways this problem is not unique...it was knocking on my door also but with little concentration it can be avoided....too much use of mobile can create different problems like ringomania. I type very fast on mobile and i do send sms frequently...but i always keep myself at edge and be careful.
    You also be careful...for this and for everything else !!!
    = Bodhisatva

    ReplyDelete